This mobile application delivers a cutting edge experience that uses augmented reality that enables you to relive what happened in this building centuries ago when it was used as the first hospital in Malta.
Witness the last rites, stand next to the grandmaster during the blessing of the chapel and roam the kitchen while slaves are working on their daily routine.
All this with much more is available through this app that will make your visit a memorable one. The main features of the mobile application are listed below:
- Augmented Reality Videos of historically accurate events that took place at the Sacra Infermeria;
- Augmented Reality Games that enable you to be part of the action witnessed during the Second World War;
- Create your own Augmented Reality scene and dance with the main characters using our special AR Builder;
- See what the Chapel of the Bones looked like before it was bombed during WW2;
- Explore the museum at your own pace while listening to the detailed audio guide and discovering multimedia content related to every stop;
- Reach the special Holographic Display room where you can have a close encounter with a digital life-size version of Grandmaster De Valette